Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More than enough for me...<3

God, you alone are worthy.
No matter how hard things get,
how much we don't understand,
how much we want to give up at time,
how exhausted we become day to day,
or even how happy and excited we are,
or how much we want to praise and thank you,
God, i could not live day to day without my eyes on you.

Spring break was amazing. I was able to go on BigBreak with Campus Crusade for Christ again this year but this year I really felt the Holy Spirit fill me up and desired it so bad. Salisbury and UMD Cru loves really, I thank you all, I thank you for loving me honestly and completely. And I thank you all for the best time of my life just falling more deeply in love with the Lord our father, worshipping my heart out and letting God fill me up and just sharing God's love with others with me. It was lifechanging and I can't wait for this change to be brought back to our campus and this love, which I already feel is happening!! And I've met so many Christian friends that I am just so in love with them and their love for YOU.

I don't know why I don't feel all the time that You are more than enough for me. When I really do believe it all the time. Sometimes I really do have to rely on my faith more than my emotions. And that's really tough. But I know I could not live without You to trust in.

Thank You God for my new found sheep friends,
I praise Your power and Your love for also letting me help bring them back to You.
For using me to invest into their lives and just completely love them.
God, I thank You for Brian and Robyn in my life and for the encouragement and hope You have given me through these past weeks. Thank You for giving me a purpose and a passion to serve You and share Your love with others and everyone.

"When we become Christians, it's not that we begin to worshipl it's that we restore worship to its original design. We reboot our lives with the process of being saturated with God." Rick James

I'm reading fantasy right now, bits and pieces to just fill me up with God. I need it so bad all the time, to be filled up. He is the best thing to be saturated with. Better than fear, worry, greed, activity, lust, emptiness, loneliness, or even alcohol. says Rick and I agree.

Worship means "saturation'.
Being saturate with the presence of God, we overflow back to God
in praise, service, thanksgiving, singing, loving, caring, time, so on...
Us pouring ourselves into God and Him pouring Himself back into us-He refills us.

And basically like a sponge, if we fill ourselves up, we're just going to overflow!
That's what God wants. :)


Today, I want to pray especially and lift up all those who are having trouble being filled with God and the Holy Spirit, who are being tested or attacked by Satan, and just everyone in need of God to completely be in them. I pray that God will reveal His great love and power to them as an extra boost of faith so that we can be refreshed and continuously just surrender ourselves. I know it's hard but we need it. What else are we going to turn to? Or better yet what else would we want to turn to? Than this compassionate BIG Good Lord? If we delight in Him, He will give us the desires of our heart. Psalm 37:4. I pray for Brian, Robyn, Matt, Chris, my family and everyone who God already knows needs Him more right now. Let's surrender it all to Him.

I just experienced a physical pain so great that I haven't felt in a long time that completely turned my day upside down. I was having a fine day getting excited about having the chance to give blood finally. But I think I was focusing too much on myself being seen and being recognized by others that I was helping others. Which I probably shouldn't have. I should've just done it to do it to really really care for others and the lives I could save, not that I didn't but for some reason I think I thought more of making myself feel good for knowing I did it. But yeah God took over I feel like and of course, I didn't react well to the giving of my blood, lots of blood btw. I looked at it! Bad idea. But I got so nauseated! And dizzy and lightheaded. And then of course, got him with some of the worst stomach cramps of my life!!!!!! Basically I felt like a big baby in front of everyone and had to get special attention and care and ended up being stranded at laplata hall for like 3 hours! I missed the last images meeting that we were leading for this semester and our fundraiser!! Shows how much I'm just not in charge of my world. I'm a lot better now trying to relax and recover. The pain was so bad all at once and I couldn't understand feeling that much pain for doing a good thing that I was angry and muttered some curse words as well. my bad, sorry God. But afterwards and after I felt better, I knew that I would do it all again to just save lives and be given that chance to help others. Weird blood giving experience, i'll give you that. Lol.


Oh God, thanks for being more than enough for me, even if i dont remember that all the time. But when I do and I am filled with You, thank You for letting me share You with others. And just desire You more and more. Just USE ME GOD all the time, anytime! I don't find anything better than to be Used by you. You are soo great and I love you Lord. I can't to retreat away this weekend and just be with Youuuuuu with my brothers and sisters.


Rest world, don't forget to rest.
love love love you all.
whoever you are out there.

2 comments:

  1. So true. God is awesome!

    I've given blood 5 times and I haven't had a problem any time. Sorry that giving blood made you feel so bad. It's still a good thing to do!

    Thanks for praying for me, it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how I love you Christina Teng. reading your blogs warms my heart and brings a smile to my face :]

    HAHA! what a blood giving experience that was! God works in such funny ways. I've always wanted to give blood but never got the chance to.

    have you heard of the Next Conference that's going to be in Baltimore this year? you should try and go! I already registered. go to: thisisnext.org and check it out. I want to praise and worship with you! ;]

    I'm gonna be in CP tomorrow morning for a meeting with SEE.
    we got passed the approval process for the Battle Of The Bands for Art Attack! do you have class?

    ReplyDelete