Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thanks Jesus :)

The meaning of Easter...
This is the first year ever that I really understood Easter.

I am so thankful Jesus died for us and suffered for us.
He even knew he had to and had to go through the pain of crucifixion.
(I watched The Passion movie this weekend, how fitting.)
I was a little scared but I am so glad I did!!!!

I feel like I am satisfied with life.
And I will try to "do work" to be this close to God all the time.

Thank you God. Thank you Jesus for dying for us, even us today.

I had an absolutely wonderful Easter weekend at home.
I am crazy in love with my entire family.
(It's taken a lot of ups and downs and separation and heartbreak and tough times and happy times to get here. to get to this much love within my family, but it was all worth it for how i feel for them! It's hard work also but it amazes me to enjoy us all together or not even all together but i've realized it doesn't matter what we have as long as we can lift each other up and be in life together and NEED each other. I feel stressed a lot sometimes when I feel like i have to be the light in the family but as everyone tries to do their part, i also know that it is necessary and fun and reward-ful. I look up to my parents so much for how hard they work for sometimes, very little. We've come so far despite the tough or angry or sad or unbearable or whatever times. I love them all. P.S. I think having a lot taken away from our family makes me so much more grateful for what we do have! It's hard to see that in the eye of the storm.)
I love my friends a ton.
And I love to share God's love with my friends and family.
And I feel happy.

...even if I have to cram for an exam now to try to do well
because I spent all weekend with friends and family nonstop and Church.

I'm so ready to be on top of my work, get things done,
and spend more time with God. And get excited for summer project!
So, i absolutely love this life.

And overall, I'm just thankful! also for who Jesus has changed me to be today.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment