Monday, January 12, 2009

Barenaked in 2009!

So, it's a new year! And the perfect time to start a new blog, i believe.

People always say to each other that they're not mindreaders even though we may secretly sometimes wish for others to read our minds and know what we're thinking without saying it. But since we can't and it's hard for us to keep up with each other's lives or even our own lives. I'm going to share my thoughts here from time to time with myself and whoever else wants in.

I just had dejavu. haha, weird. So, i don't know if i'll actually keep up with this but my journal is filling up to its last bunches of pages and my family is spreading apart to our own worlds and school is getting ready to start up again in 2 weeks and i'm going to be away from some of my friends again and i will no longer live in fawn spring ct. so it's blogging time.

For now, I just want to say...
"Tough times never last but tough people do"
Thank you God for giving me such a tough family.
Sometimes I never feel tough enough but I think it's because of the tough people I have to compare myself to. And in tough times like these days, we always tell ourselves to trust in God, and I just know we have to do that completely.

Lord, there is nothing that can happen to me today that you and I can't handle together.

And there's my first post of my new blog!

Christina

2 comments: